Monday, November 4, 2013

Season's Greetings

Tonight as I was headed into my craft room to organize I was itching to create something instead. I decided to make a Christmas card. It felt so good to be in my craft room creating again. It has been far too long, but sometimes life throws us a curve ball and we just need to follow the path.

My base card is cut at 10" x 7" to make a 5" x 7" card when folded in half. The red overlay is 4.5" x 6.5". The ivory overlay is 4" x 6".

I used two punches that I bought through Stampin' Up. The one for the ornaments is the mosaic punch and for the base of the tree I used a pennant punch and cut the tip of the pennant off. I put dimensionals on the tree pieces to raise them up just a little bit. I saw this idea on Pinterest, but decided to change it up a bit and make it my own creation.

I used one of the many stamps that I have for the Season's Greetings sentiment.




No comments :

Post a Comment