Sunday, June 16, 2013

Be Yourself

One thing I am trying to learn through all of this is to just be myself. I am in on this project with one of my best friends and at times I get jealous of how her cards turn out. I have to force myself to remember that everybody has different talents and strengths in different areas. Just because her cards aren't exactly like mine doesn't mean that hers are better than mine. We both have different views of things, as well as different styles.By doing this project together, even though we are 4 hours apart, it has strengthened our friendship. 

I did a layered card and instead of just doing solid on solid I decided to ink the edges of the lighter color to add more color to the card. 

Here is what the card looks like once it is all layered. 

As I was going through my papers I saw this saying and the color matched my card colors well, so I decided to go with it.

For the inside of the card I just used the same solid color with the inked edges.



No comments :

Post a Comment