Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Masculine Birthday

I chose to do a card based on a card sketch I found on Pinterest. Trying to figure out measurements is sometimes hard, but it all depends on the size of your base card. This is an 8.5" x 5.5" card. I just used a ruler and a cutter for all the straight cuts. The circle is cut using my Creative Memories cutting system.
The blue is actually a navy blue, but again with lighting issues still not worked out it didn't show up that way. As I said before the base card is 8.5" x 5.5". The purple rectangle is 4.25" x 5.5". The red, blue, and off white squares are 3" x 3". The green background square is 3.25" x 3.25". The red strip is 0.5" x 5.5". The circle is a 2.5" circle.

I chose a birthday saying stamp to go on the inside with room to write a personal message.

Coming up with cards for males tends to be a little bit harder due to use of colors. I tend to lean more towards darker colors when making cards for my husband.

No comments :

Post a Comment