Sunday, July 7, 2013

Oh Happy Day

The card I chose to do is similar to one I had previously done. The difference is that this is a circle instead of a rectangle. 

I chose to use corrugated paper that I got while going to garage sales over the weekend. I got a lot of really good deals that will help me to expand my card making and scrap booking skills. 

I used my Silhouette Cameo to make a circle card. To make it more like the sun rising or setting I cut the bottom off.

I cut pieces of corrugated paper into rectangles and then cut them in half from corner to corner to make 2 triangles out of the rectangle. I carefully (with the help of my husband. Thanks for your help again.) put the triangle pieces around the circle. Once I had them in their places then I was able to adhere them to my card stock. For the bottom I used corrugated paper and had the waves go the other direction. I cut the circle with the sentiment using my Creative Memories cutting system. 

No comments :

Post a Comment