Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thankful for friends.

In the midst of everything going on a lot of my friends have been very supportive and there for me, that includes my husband. In the time of need it is so important to take the support and embrace it. It may seem like you are all alone, but really you aren't. I'm not alone in this fight and that is one thing I need to remember to keep going. Not only do I have my family, the professionals we are working with, but I also have a small, but supportive group of friends. I may not be physically with them due to distance, but they are still close to me. It's important to hang on to all of that and keep pushing forward. I have said it before and I will say it again, thank you so much to all those who have been there for me and continue to be there for me. I have found out who my true friends are and those are the ones I will hang on to. THANK YOU!!!!

I used my square punch to cut out 4 squares. Then I rounded the opposite corners of each square. After that I cut them in half. I placed them so that the points met in the middle making a pinwheel type design. I used 2 buttons for the center where the points meet. The sentiment is stamped.

No comments :

Post a Comment