Monday, July 22, 2013

Thanks So Much

Though the colors of this card aren't my norm, the card colors grew on me as I continued to put it together. It's okay to do things outside of our safety zones. Some risks are perfectly fine to take. That is what I did with this card. I chose the card base color first and then found patterned paper to match it. Then I went off the colors on the patterned paper for the rest of the card. Each time I make a card I have different starting points. Sometimes there is a specific cut I want to use. Sometimes there is a certain kind of paper I want to use. Wherever the starting point may be it, it's all a learning experience. 

I used my square punch for all the square cuts. I placed them on a 4 x 6 piece of cardstock and trimmed the edges. The next layer is 4.5 x 6.5. The card base is 5 x 7. I added a thank you sentiment and ribbon.

No comments :

Post a Comment