Thursday, July 11, 2013

Wonderful

My daughter and I are currently visiting some wonderful friends of ours for 5 days. My husband is at home working. Today we went to a garage sale and a few scrapbook stores. One of the things I bought was a scoring board, so I could do this one particular piece for a card. I like the way the rosettes look and they are so versatile.

The main part of the card that I wanted to try was the rosette. I bought a scoring board today to do that. The rosette is 1" x 12". I scored it every half inch on once side and then flipped the paper over and scored every quarter of an inch. Then I accordion folded it. The hardest part was to get the rosette to stay flat and to get it to stay adhered together. I don't necessary have all the essentials for making it stay, but I think I finally got it to work. (Renee may say otherwise. LOL She is my friend who is doing a card a day plus a blog along with me.) 

No comments :

Post a Comment