Sunday, June 30, 2013

Love Birds

I asked my husband what type of card I should make today. He suggested that I make an anniversary card. When I came into the craft room to do so, I had no idea what I wanted to do to make this card. I looked on Miss Kate Cuttables at www.misskatecuttables.com to see what the freebie of the day was. Who would have thought that it was a pair of love birds? No me, that's for sure. So I decided to use that cutting file today to make an anniversary card.


Since the love birds are sitting on a branch I wanted to use blue as the background since the sky is blue. I used my Cuttlebug to emboss hearts on the background piece of paper. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the SVG file for the love birds on the branch.

On the inside I simply wrote Happy Anniversary To A Pair of Love Birds!



2 comments :

  1. I love your card and I also downloaded the free file from Kate's. I love coming here everyday and seeing all the great cards you make. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and you're welcome. I have come to enjoy this project a lot and look forward to making a card everyday.

      Delete