Friday, June 21, 2013

Thinking of You

Summer is upon us and our schedule has gotten busier. I didn't want to quit on my goal of doing one card a day, so sometimes I will do some rather quick and simple cards. I have to remind myself that, that's okay and accept that some days I won't have a lot of time to put into this project.

I just found out a friend of mine is having some trouble with her pregnancy. That is why I chose to do a thinking of you card to remind her that she is not alone. 

I know the lighting isn't the greatest and it is something I am continuously working on so that the cards are easier to see.

I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the background colors of my card. I used a corner rounder to take of the square edges of the card, as well as the sentiment piece. I had a ribbon with a bow for some added embellishing. The thinking of you is stamped on.

Even though this was a quick and simple card it still turned out nice. Not everything has to be complex. Simple is okay too.


2 comments :