Monday, July 15, 2013

Sunny Days

I was so tired and wiped out last night after coming home from being gone for 5 days, that I didn't make a card. Today's card combines 2 techniques that I have used before. 

I cut strips of paper 1.5" x 4".

I cut each strip of paper from corner to corner to create 2 triangles.

I adhered the triangles to the base card. Once the base card was covered this is what it looked like.

I trimmed off the middle where all the points were to make the center not as bulky. I also trimmed off the edges to the size of the base card.

I decided to make a rosette to go in the middle. The rosette is 12" x 1". I scored one side of the paper at every half inch. I flipped over the paper and scored at ever quarter inch. Then I accordion folded it and adhered the ends together. I flattened it down to make the rosette look.

Inside of the card. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the sun.

No comments :

Post a Comment