Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thanks?!?!?!?!

Today has been a huge struggle for me in so many ways. Frustration after frustration keeps piling up. So what exactly is there to be thankful for at this time? First and foremost my wonderful husband and beautiful daughter. Having a roof over my head, food on the table, clothes to wear, and water to drink. That seems a lot to be thankful for, right? In some senses it is, but in other ways there is more help that is needed. However, that help is unavailable and because of that the frustration piles up.

I saw this technique done on a birthday card in rainbow colors. I chose to change the colors and saying. 

I started out by putting colored strips of paper on another piece of paper diagonally. I did that until I filled enough space to cutout the lettering I wanted. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cutout the phrase on the paper. 


No comments :

Post a Comment