Thursday, November 7, 2013

Angels among us

I have decided to include a link to where I find my inspiration for each card. Tonight was another Pinterest find. Here is the link to my inspiration: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Free+Punch+Art+Ideas&view=detail&id=3952A3BF7505D584E897F4E272E6912D3AD206C4#a
I have been looking at doing punch art for quite sometime, but never had the right punches. I decided to get all the right punches so I could start and I love punch art so far. It's fun, quick, and easy.

All punches are Stampin up. From left to right the owl punch was used for the hair. I used the 1" circle punch for the face. I used the bitty shape circle and 1/2" circle or the halo. Pennant for the dress. Half a 1 3/4" scallop for the wings. Half a 1" circle for bangs.


2 comments :