Friday, November 8, 2013

Turkey Time

Tonight's inspiration comes from this page: http://321stamp.typepad.com/321_stamp_launching_creat/2008/10/punch-art-turkey-tutorial.html
My husband suggested that I do a punch art turkey and so I did.

All punches are Stampin' Up. I used 1 3/4" scallop circle punch minus 5 of scallops so that one side is flat. 1" square for the hat. 1" circle for the head. 1 3/8" circle for the body. Boho blossom punch for the beak (one petal of the flower) and the feet.

For the feathers I used double-sided paper and folded the sides in to the middle.

I placed the body on the feathers and here is the finished product of the turkey. Once I figured out I didn't have any Thanksgiving stamps that I could use I decided to use my Silhouette Cameo for the wording.

No comments :

Post a Comment